Re: Introduction Mail.

Hey Karthik

I am glad you enjoyed the release party , got to learn new stuffs and contributed to update testing . Keep it up. While I will soon be scheduling a session on release validation and will keep you posted about the upcoming test-days. Should you have any question , yocan get back here or just mail me directly at sumukher@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
Sumantro