Introduction Mail

Hi!
I am Ansh Sachdeva, a second year student pursuing BCA from Christ University. I am completely a beginner in the field of Open Source and came to know about it from one of my classmates, Prakash Mishra, who himself is a contributor in the Fedora Project. In addition to it, after being asked by him to attend a session at RedHat office, Bangalore and being mentored by Sumantro, I developed a great level of interest towards Open Source, especially Fedora.
I look forward to give the best I can and contribute as much as possible.