Fedora onboarding session [Agenda]

Hey

Early today , I went ahead and shared the polling link to get the most approachable timing for all the new comers.
Hereby , I am putting forward the agenda and the planning [1] of the meeting at length to give the participants a more clear idea of how we will be going ahead with the session.
All suggestion and feedbacks are welcome.

[1]http://piratepad.nl/yCH1St3wOr

Thanks
Sumantro