Fedora QA onboarding [Vote for preffered timing]

Hey All,

As proposed a week back, we are moving ahead with the onboarding session.
As the very first step , we would like to know the timings and hence a poll has been set up where I encourage each one of you to start posting your preferred.
Needless to say that we have a very diversified community and my intention was always to take into account everyone's opinion and thereby making this accessible to everyone.

I have created a poll [1] and I would like to have your views by the mid of this week to finalize the session timings.

[1]http://doodle.com/poll/nbtni4czm8qfwub9

Thanks
Sumantro