Newbie to The Fedora Project

Hey Guys,

My name is Michael A. Gonsalves and I'm a student.I'm new to The Fedora Project and my mentor is Sumantro Mukherjee. I have learnt a lot from him in a short period of time. I strongly believe in the mission of this community, and I look forward to being able to contribute, in any way possible.

On a more personal note,I enjoy reading, sketching,programming,problem solving, swimming, boxing and watching Television Series & Movies. I've recently developed an interest in Free running and Martial Arts as well. I am an introvert and I generally prefer solitude, over social interactions; But I'm gradually improving my social skills and becoming more sociable.

Anyway, that's it for now. I look forward to interacting with and contributing to the community.

Cheers,
Michael A. Gonsalves