Proposal to CANCEL: 2016-06-20 Fedora QA Meeting

Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel tomorrow's QA meeting. I know we
missed last week too, but I figured everyone could do with the time off
after the work on Fedora 24! The only significant thing outstanding, I
think, is working out whether graphical upgrades are ready to go yet:
kparal and I will work that out on Monday with the devs and fesco
folks, I think, unless anyone has any particular thoughts or
suggestions (please do chip in if you do).

Of course, if anyone has anything that needs to be discussed, please do

Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey