Re: Welcome new members!

Hi!
Thank for approving and having me here in this QA group. I read a blog post https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/getting-started-fedora-qa-part-1/ written by Sumantro Mukherjee and attracted to join venture with you guys and contribute to Fedora project.

I hope he can continue the rest of articles soon because it seem newbies friendly guide to get familiar with the testing and why should I do next..