Self-introduction: Ali4129

Hi guys,
Well, I'm very glad to join at Fedora QA Team.
I have always been interested in Gnu/Linux and Fedora Project and
I have been using Fedora since the twelfth version just for desktop usage. Moreover,I am an active member of my local Linux user group (LUG).
I have taken RHCSA 7 courses and am studying for RHCE 7 nowadays.
I started to participate in Fedora by submit supplemental wallpapers, pleas see https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/results/5/ and
https://apps.fedoraproject.org/nuancier/results/4/ and these are my badges https://badges.fedoraproject.org/user/ali4129 and now I hope to do more.
Thank you for having me here.
Best regards,