F24 RC-1.2 validation test requests: FCoE, SAS

Hey folks! There are a couple of validation tests for F24 remaining
which are kind of exotic and setup-dependent. Particularly:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_install_to_FCoE_target

if there's anyone out there who has an FCoE setup and can run that
test, it'd be great. Just go to:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_24_RC_1.2_Installation

grab one of the install media linked to at the top, and run the test.
You can enter your result directly into the wiki page or use the
'relval report-results' CLI (dnf install relval), whichever you like,
or just reply to this mail and say if it works or not and I'll deal
with the wiki.

I did try doing an all-software, virtualized FCoE setup to test in
openQA (like we did with iSCSI), but couldn't manage to make it fly,
there seems to be pretty limited (and rather old) documentation with
lots of gaps in it, and I wasn't smart enough to put it all together :/

There is also the SAS (serial-attached-SCSI) test:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_install_to_SAS

but we've been waiving that one on the grounds that no-one has the
hardware for so long that it's more or less an in-joke at this point.
Still, if anyone *does* have the hardware and can test it, that'd be
great!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey