Re: still not possible to activate WIFI during installation of F24 Final

On Tue, 2016-06-14 at 12:20 -0400, Joerg Lechner wrote:
> Hi,
> today I have updated from updates-testing F24 Final 1.1. I assume
> these updates will make 1.1 to 1.2.

No, not at all. Most of the stuff in updates-testing will not be
included in the final media.

> 2 of mine problems are solved (anaconda, dual boot). But during
> installation i can not activate WIFI, there is still this problem
> valid, there is an open bug.
> Kind regards

Well, it's hard to say anything since you left out all the useful
details...could you link to the bug report?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey