Re: Self introduction

Hey Nathan

Welcome to the team ! Feel free to ask any question that you have you cant start your contribution by grabbing Fedora 24 RC 1.1 Workstation and running release validation test or test updates on Bodhi!
release validation testing : https://dzone.com/articles/release-validation-testing-in-fedora-qa
update testing :https://dzone.com/articles/fedora-update-testing-with-bodhi-fedora-qa

I am available on almost every possible place (mostly fb,mail and IRC)[Exactly in that order] . Make sure you attend the monday meeting of Fedora QA (weekly meeting), should anything come up I will send you an update to you!

Thanks
Sumantro