Re: F24 beta virt-install with kickstart fails

> > "No space left on device" may hint to wrong partitioning or disk
> > allocation.
> > Jos can you try with a very basic ks file first and post it here?
>
> See the attached ks-file.  Simpler I can't make it...

I tested your ks in virt-manager with F24 Beta Server netinst and it worked without problems.

Try virt-manager, give it more RAM (this is quite likely, the requirements increased recently), don't set it as Fedora 18, make sure you have a vda disk. Please report back if you find out what the problem was. Thanks.