So far I have no success in a F24 Grub downgrade, possibly I do something wrong, so far I have tried the simple way of downgrading:
[root@linux joerg]#
[root@linux joerg]# dnf downgrade grub2-efi-modules
Letzte Prüfung auf abgelaufene Metadaten: vor 2:16:13 am Fri May 20 16:26:30 2016.
Keine Übereinstimmungen für verfügbares Paket: grub2-efi-modules-1:2.02-0.30.fc24.x86_64
Fehler: Nichts zu tun.
[root@linux joerg]#
Kind regards

-----Ursprüngliche Mitteilung-----
Von: Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases <test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Verschickt: Fr, 20 Mai 2016 5:56 pm
Betreff: Re: release criteria for final - bug 1320967

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Adam Williamson <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > On Fri, 2016-05-20 at 10:08 -0400, Joerg Lechner wrote: >> Hi, >> question to Adam Williamson: >> Is it possible to file a bug to have a problem shifted from blocking >> for final i.e. to blocking for Alpha or Beta? >> This is a question for F25 and followers. >> Kind regards > > We can discuss changing the criterion, sure. This is usually done just > with a thread on the mailing list (exactly like this one) - there is no > need for a bug report or ticket. > > I don't think I'd support the change, though, personally. I think Final > is the appropriate place for dual-boot criteria. I don't think it'd affect development at all. What it does do is remove the most obvious big dual boot bugs from broader community beta testing, so that hopefully if there are more obscure bugs, they get found. Showstopper bugs tend to inhibit that testing. On some systems it's necessary to do a grub downgrade to do any post-install testing of a dual boot UEFI system right now. -- Chris Murphy -- test mailing list test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx