Introduction

Hi,
 I am Buvanesh Kumar, system engineering intern at Red Hat. i am started to contributing open source. My first contribution is done at Red Hat office, Bangalore. We did fedora 24 graphical upgrade test with the help of Sumantro. Now i am testing Fedora atomic cloud image testing. I am keep in touch with Sudhir Dharanendraiah (Quality Assurance manager).

Thanks & Regards,
Buvanesh Kumar,
system engineering intern,
Red Hat Inc.