F24 - ncsvc VPN doesn't work any more

Hi,

I've just updated to F24 - a clean install, not an upgrade - and I was
wondering if someone else that needs to use the ncsvc thing to use a
vpn could please check if it still works?

I need to use this to vpn into the university network - it worked
flawlessly with F23 but I haven't been able to get it to work since
upgrading to F24. It seems to connect, the IP of my system changes, the
/etc/resolve.conf is updated too, but neither can I access any
websites, nor can I ssh into boxes at uni.

Any tips on how to debug this? The ncsvc thing is the same - the change
here is F24.
--
Thanks,
Regards,