Re: missing thunderbird-lightning in f24

On 05/05/2016 11:55 AM, Joachim Backes wrote:
But with the installed thunderbird, I get no lightning functionality, only with installing the addon lightning-4.7-sm+tb-linunx.xpi (I think, starting with thunderbird-45.0-4.fc24). With previous F24 TB versions, no flaw!

The way they designed the "bundling" makes it only show up for new Thunderbird profiles. Thunderbird copies the extension into your profile on new profiles. Since you have an existing profile you can must install it from the website. Either way you get the same addon. I forgot that uninstalling it makes it really go away so you don't need to uninstall.