Re: Self-introduction: Ahmad Samir

Hey Ahmad,

Welcome to Fedora QA, since you have past experience with QA already, this should be fairly straight forward. F24 release is in beta now, and we need people to help us out with validation testing. You can start off by going to [1] grab an fedora iso for yourself, jump to [2] , choose the test cases and post your results back in the result matrix by reval or by manually editing the wiki.
[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_24_Branched_20160424.n.0_Installation
[2]https://www.happyassassin.net/testcase_stats/24/

For update testing you can start off with
[3]http://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/

You need to enable your update testing repos and get a FAS account before starting off.

Feel free to ask your question on #fedora-qa

Thanks
Sumantro