SOPs updated for Pungi 4, extended nightly compose testing and more automation

Hey, folks - just thought I'd drop a note about this. I wound up on a
bit of a wiki deep dive after looking through the 'welcome' pages I
sent to Drew and Rich and realized a lot of our process pages were
kinda out of date for the changes in the last few months. So I did some
whirlwind fixes to a few pages:

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=QA:SOP_compose_request&diff=prev&oldid=444254
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Template:Blocker_freeze_exception_schedule&diff=prev&oldid=444256
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=QA/SOP_Release_Validation_Test_Event&diff=prev&oldid=444257
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=QA:Release_validation_test_plan&diff=prev&oldid=444259

if folks want to check 'em over and make sure they look right that'd be
great. Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey