Re: Test Day report: 2016-04-12 i18n Test Day

On Wed, 2016-04-20 at 19:52 -0400, Remy DeCausemaker wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 6:33 PM, Adam Williamson
> <adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hey folks! Just some quick news on the i18n Test Day from last week. We
> > had a great response - big thanks to everyone who came out and helped
> > test! The IRC channel was busy, and the i18n team did a great job of
> > helping people out. Here are the statistics:
> >
> > Testers: 12, Tests: 66, Bugs: 3, Ratio: 0.25
> > Open: 2, Dupe: 1, Fixed: 0, Unfixed: 0, Fixed %: 0.0
> >
> > It's not unusual for the bugs not to be fixed yet, of course, but 12
> > testers running 66 tests is great! Thanks everyone :)
>
> Adam,
>
> Excellent news!
>
> CommOps just helped the g11n team promote their testing week on the
> CommBlog (post forthcoming tomorrow morning) and I wonder if we can
> help i18n similarly next time? We should def talk more about how
> CommOps can help get more folks involved next time via Blog post as
> least, if not a vFAD with badges, or some other way we haven't thought
> of yet.
>
> Looking Forward,
> --RemyD.

Sure, we appreciate any help with publicizing Test Days! We track Test
Day planning through tickets in QA trac, you can follow this trac
search:

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-qa/report/11

to see upcoming Test Days. We've now done all the F24 ones that had
been proposed up till now, though we might add some late ones. I'm
leaving it to the i18n/l10n/g11n team to close out the tickets related
to their test days, as they seem to be using them to track post-event
activities; I'll close the others soon.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey