Re: 2016-04-04 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

Hi Sumantro,

I uploaded a newer version to the same URL as before. Can you try that too, please?

Thanks,
Martin

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 07:05:02 +0200, Sumantro Mukherjee <sumukher@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Martin

I tested it on i5 win 8.1 x64 , it isn't working. I would really want some other person to check it it works for them as we have a testday coming up on 19th on Fedora Media Writer. I would also like to know about what is the FMW app/module to test on Mac?
Thanks
Sumantro

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Bříza" <mbriza@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "For testing and quality assurance of Fedora releases" <test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sumantro Mukherjee" <sumukher@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 9:45:49 PM
Subject: Re: 2016-04-04 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - Minutes

Hello,
thanks for the testing!
Let me just note you tested an outdated Windows release. There is no "more
official" way to get a Windows testing package of the Fedora Media Writer
than to download it from my Fedorapeople space [1]. It should look and
work about the same as the Linux version.
Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://mbriza.fedorapeople.org/liveusb-creator.zip

On Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:21:11 +0200, Sumantro Mukherjee