Re: No updates?

On Tue, 2016-04-05 at 07:57 +0100, Russel Winder wrote:
> The Fedora Rawhide mirrors appear to have had no updates of Rawhide
> since 2016-03-31. Given I am normally used to 200MB+ per day to have
> gone 5 days with no updates is bordering on the traumatic! :-)
>
> Is this a normal state of affairs or is there a problem and I just
> missed the memo?

there's a problem, I'm not sure anyone sent a memo, though.

basically, new packages go out to the repos as part of the regular
'composes'. If the compose fails, the repos don't get new packages.
Rawhide composes have been failing for the last several days because
releng have been trying to enable compose of the Atomic trees and
images and it hasn't been working.

I'm pretty sure I saw on IRC today that they've disabled the Atomic
bits again to try and get a compose through, so hopefully we'll get one
soon.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey