Re: Lenovo T500, kernels, and NetworkManager

The latest NetworkManager upgrade appears to have fixed the WiFi
connection on the T500, which is great :-)

And, it now automatically detects the RJ45 wired Ethernet and responds
properly. Double yay! :-))

I guess the proposed experimenting is now redundant, or is it worth
trying anyway?

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.winder@xxxxxxxxx