Re: Fedora Rawhide-20160328.n.2 compose check report

On Mon, 2016-03-28 at 23:05 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Failed openQA tests: 37 of 74

> I mentioned this on qa-devel, but - a lot of the failed x86_64 tests
> are openQA needle match issues (i.e. we aren't hitting an obvious bug,
> but rather the appearance of something changed enough that the
> screenshot matching thingy openQA uses doesn't match any more). In this
> case it's not entirely clear whether the changed rendering is
> 'intended' or not (some bits of text in anaconda look somewhat
> different and it's not obvious whether this would actually be how the
> anaconda devs want it to look now, or if they'd consider it a bug and
> it's some kind of change in GTK+ or something else like that which
> anaconda wasn't accounting for). So I'll talk to the anaconda devs and
> maybe GNOME folks in the morning before deciding what to do about it
> for openQA. For now let's say it seems that the 2016-03-28 Rawhide
> compose is broadly workable on x86_64 at least. We probably won't re-
> run the tests for this compose even if we wind up updating the needles,
> so more 'accurate' results will come for a future compose.

So I talked this over with anaconda folks and updated the needles; the
Rawhide-20160329.n.0 tests are re-running now and you'll get an updated
compose check report for it in a few hours with updated openQA results.
There are still several test fails which probably indicate genuine
bugs, I'm gonna start looking into and reporting those soon.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey