Re: F24 Alpha 1.7 Desktop - Grub boot menue, not possible to start Win 8.1

This issue should be covered by
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Testcase_dualboot_with_windows test
case. This test case is for Final, so it should not be blocking for
Alpha.
However it is worth to file a bug for it.

Regards,
Jan

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Joerg Lechner <julechner@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> successful start of F24 1.7 Desktop, only minimal problems in shutting down.
> My system has Win8.1 on the internal disk and F24 on a usb flash medium. In
> the Grub bootmenue F24 and as second entry Windows is shown.
> Hitting on Windows runs into an error. Known problem in Grub? or Worthwhile
> to investigate?
> Kind regards
>
> --

Jan Kuřík
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic