Re: f24, livecd-tools vs livemedia-creator

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 9:09 PM, Adam Williamson
<adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 2016-03-06 at 16:19 -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:

>> Related question. Is livecd-iso-to-disk effectively deprecated for
>> creating F24 install media?
>
> Not as of now, and AFAIK no-one's suggested it should be. It's a
> different thing from livecd-creator.

Yeah I thought livecd-tools was going to be retired though, which is
what litd is part of, since everything else livecd-tools is used for
is now done by livemedia-creator.

> There is a Change to make the new iteration of liveusb-creator the
> primary downloadable for Workstation, which has implications, but we
> haven't entirely worked them all out yet.

Looks like 3.90 is current in koji, but is not in bodhi. The most
recent thing in Fedora 23 repos is 3.14 which is 10 months old. Does
it make it easier to test if it's in u-t? If so I'll ask mbriza.

--
Chris Murphy