Re: f24, livecd-tools vs livemedia-creator

On Sun, 2016-03-06 at 14:27 -0700, Chris Murphy wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 1:53 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Possibly three separate questions:
> > >
> > > Which one is now being used to create lives?
> > In F-24+ live-media-creator
> >

> > > Bugs for livemedia-creator are assigned to lorax right?
> > Correct.
> >

> > > When I boot Fedora-Cinnamon-Live-x86_64-24-20160305.0.iso, the
> > > syslinux boot menu says "Start Linux 24" and "Test this media & start
> > > Linux 24". So something with the naming in the bootloader script isn't
> > > right; maybe that's normal for spins? But if it's not normal, what
> > > component?
> > lorax would be the best spot to start, it might be options passed in
> > the compose process as well.

> Looks new since the Feb 20 compose which uses the title "Fedora Live".

That was right when we switched to Pungi 4 and lmc, yes.

IIRC with livecd-creator the names on the boot menu were influenced by
whether you built with fedora-release or generic-release, not sure how
that all goes with pungi4/lmc.
-- Adam WilliamsonFedora QA Community MonkeyIRC: adamw | Twitter: AdamW_Fedora | XMPP: adamw AT happyassassin . nethttp://www.happyassassin.net