2016-02-01 QA meeting - yay or nay? volunteers?

Hi folks! So we have a meeting slot coming up on Monday, and there are
certainly some juicy topics: some criteria revision proposals (from me
and kparal), the 'future without TCs' topic, some action item follow
ups from last time and so on. However, I don't know if I'll be able to
run the meeting - I'm going to be in transit around that time. Does
anyone want to volunteer to run a meeting? If I can do it, it's pretty
easy :) If you want to step up, just go ahead and send out a meeting
announcement email to test-announce@, we'll approve it. The SOP for
running the meeting is:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting_process

Thanks folks!