Re: installing via VNC over IPv6.

On 01/29/2016 03:42 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
The problem I'm running into next is that non-lives don't have either
netstat or ss, so I can see if xvnc is actually listening on an ipv6
port or not.

Can you install using some other method?

If so ... do the installation, boot the installation media with the
VNC & IPv6 options, and mount the installed system as a chroot.  Then
you can use any tools in the installed system.