[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2016-01-25 Fedora QA Meeting and blocker review meeting

Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel Monday's QA and blocker review
meetings. The action items from the QA meeting are being worked through
by the looks of things (N-1 upgrades were approved by FESCo, so I
expect kparal will propose a criteria change soon), and we have no new
proposed blockers at present.

If anyone has a reason we should run either meeting, please do reply to
this mail and we can put 'em back on again :) Thanks folks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey