Re: [Test-Announce] Fedora 24 Rawhide 20160115 nightly compose nominated for testing

On Fri, 2016-01-15 at 05:29 -0800, adamwill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Announcing the creation of a new nightly release validation test event
> for Fedora 24 Rawhide 20160115. Please help run some tests for this
> nightly compose if you have time. For more information on nightly
> release validation testing, see:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Release_validation_test_plan

Sigh, that was bad timing (see the 'compose check' report for today,
with discussion of fallout from the glew package rebuild). I'm kind of
considering writing an option for relval to avoid nomination of
composes known to be missing X (value of 'X' to be determined) expected
images, or failing X (again, value of 'X' to be determined) openQA
tests, but I didn't get around to it yet. I guess I'll make sure
another nightly gets nominated early next week with the glew fallout
cleaned up; don't put too much work into this one.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey