Re: Bodhi downgrading packages in stable releases

> Sorry on the qemu front, but I was under the impression that bodhi handles
> obsoleting old updates when a new version is submitted. Am I wrong, or is
> something busted on the bodhi side?

See the bug. The downgrades happened when old updates were submitted for stable, either by the packager submitting them or by getting enough karma to be submitted automatically. Bodhi does not obsolete old updates, and until that's fixed, packagers will probably have to obsolete them manually.