[Test-Announce] 2016-01-04 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting

# Fedora Quality Assurance Meeting
# Date: 2016-01-04
# Time: 16:00 UTC
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto)
# Location: #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers!

Fedoraland seems to have been pretty quiet since the last meeting
(while RH was on holiday shutdown), so there's not a lot of new
business, but there were a couple of things we couldn't cover fully at
the last meeting since some folks weren't present, so I'm suggesting we
go ahead with Monday's meeting and try again to hit those topics.

Please do suggest any other agenda topics I might have missed!

== Proposed Agenda Topics ==

1. Previous meeting follow-up
2. Non-media blocker status update
3. Two release upgrades