screen brightness "reduces itself" without known reason for it

Hi,
a little bit out of topic, because it's F23, but the same can appear in F24 too.
Sometimes, when I don't type or click for about an hour, or more or less time, the brightness is permanently reduced. I can see this change,  in the menue, where the energy values (i.e. brightness) is displayed, before not clicking or not typing the  brightness was set to about 3 quaters of total, it has "reduced itself" to about one third of total, this is shown in the energy menue, and I recognized this, because the screen is remarkable darker. Does anyone see the same, or know the reason,  which in my opinion should not happen. My system is F23, Desktop, x86_64 on a Laptop. I should also mention, that currently the battery is in loading state.
Kind regards