Wiki meeting archive retirement

Hey, folks. So, you may or may not know of this wiki page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings

where we keep links to all QA meetings to date - more or less. It's a
bit annoying to maintain manually, though (I have to remember to go in
and add a new link after each meeting, and strike out cancelled
meetings, and at the start of each year I have to create a new table),
and it seems fairly superfluous since we have the
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/ interface.

So I'm planning to stop updating it after 2015. It wouldn't be deleted
or any content removed - all the links up to 2015 would just remain
there. (meetbot doesn't actually go as far back, for one thing). But we
would stop adding new entries.

Would this be an inconvenience to anyone? Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey