Re: Fedora Rawhide 20151206 compose check report

On Sun, 2015-12-06 at 16:14 +0000, Fedora compose checker wrote:
> Missing expected images:
>
> Cloud disk raw i386
> Cloud_atomic disk raw x86_64
> Kde disk raw armhfp
> Kde live i386
> Cloud disk raw x86_64
> Kde live x86_64
>
> No images in this compose but not Rawhide 20151205
>
> Images in Rawhide 20151205 but not this:
>
> Mate live i386
> Design_suite live x86_64
> Design_suite live i386
>
> Failed openQA tests: 3 of 52
>
> ID: 443	Test: x86_64 universal server_shrink_ext4

So, this is a curious one: actually a couple of yesterday's tests hit
this, too, then I restarted them and they ran fine. It seems like
there's some kind of issue in anaconda which occasionally causes it to
crash - you can see the anaconda trace in this screenshot:
https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/tests/443/modules/_boot_to_anaconda/steps/14
It doesn't seem associated with any particular test or action, I don't
think, it was different tests which failed each time, but I'll have to
look a bit closer.

General openQA tip: on the 'Logs & Assets' tab you can find a sped-up
video of the test, so you can see the crash happening.

> ID: 433	Test: x86_64 universal server_delete_partial@uefi

These are actually test bugs. The test is intended to delete the
*first* partition, but the needle isn't carefully enough constructed,
and the test can actually wind up deleting the *second* partition. When
that happens, the post-install check - which mounts /dev/vda2 and looks
for a file, to make sure it wasn't touched - obviously fails.

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey