Re: Fedora Rawhide 20151204 compose check report

On Fri, 2015-12-04 at 10:03 -0500, Fedora compose checker wrote:

> Failed openQA tests: 43 of 47

freetype 2.6.2 landed in Rawhide, and completely changed font
rendering, so I got to spend another fun morning re-taking screenshots.

In more exciting news, the public deployments of openqa -
https://openqa.fedoraproject.org/ and https://openqa.stg.fedoraproject.org/ -
are now pretty much up and running, and nearly in a good enough state
to hand over report generation. That will mean I can do stuff like have
the report link out to the failed tests, so the reports will be more
useful to everyone. For right now, the reports are still being
generated from the old behind-the-firewall deployment, but I'll aim to
get them switched over ASAP.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey