Re: testcase proposal: joining bios+uefi in system upgrade section

On Mon, 2015-11-23 at 10:36 -0500, Kamil Paral wrote:

> Oh, one more thing - similarly to _bios and _uefi test cases, I'd
> like to change existing _workstation_encrypted test case to just
> _encrypted test case - it shouldn't matter which package set is
> installed to verify that there's no issue with unlocking your drives.
> This way you can easily fill 3 test cases with just a single test
> (e.g. minimal + encrypted + bios).

Just be aware that the upgrade test cases are based on templates,
please don't break that setup as it saves a lot of work in duplicating
content between all the various upgrade tests. I understand why you
want to make the changes in the way you do, but I do think it'd be nice
if possible to always treat UEFI vs. BIOS as an 'environment'
difference, i.e. in the result columns, not in the test case name.

As an alternative perhaps we could have workstation_encrypted (or 'any
package set encrypted', if I can tweak the template a bit) with BIOS
and UEFI columns, and other tests with just x86 and ARM columns?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey