Re: Having some Libreoffice documents opening very slowly

On 03.11.2015 12:36, Joachim Backes wrote:
Hi all F23 testers,

having a weird F23 effect: I have some libreoffice documents opening
very slowly in gnome or gnome classic desktops.

But if running libreoffice in xfce, lxde or openbox envirents, the docs
get opened fast (as expected), The in F22 inside gnome desktop.

Anybody has seen this?

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

By experimenting a little bit I found out that *abiword* opens the document very fast, even in desktop gnome environment!

Kind regards

--

Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)
Kernel-4.2.5-300.fc23.x86_64