Re: Having some Libreoffice documents opening very slowly

On 03.11.2015 13:06, Joerg Lechner wrote:
Hi Joachim,
opened odt document 2 pages size, normal loading time. F23 Final RC11 Desktop x86_64. Note: there have been updates today,

Hi Joerg,

All F23 updates are applied. I forgot to say, that not all my LO documents show this behaviour, but only some few.

Kind regards

Joachim Backes

updates installed.
Kind regards Joerg