F23 Final RC10, still an urgent problem, shutdown - restart

Hi,
F23 Final Desktop x86_64 RC10, when I klick to restart instead of shutdown my Laptop (Acer E 15 E5-571G-50K9) gets caught in UEFI, when it tries to start again after the shutdown initiated by clicking the restart button, it's the same as I had reported previously with the last versions of the liveCDs. How to investigate? Does anyone see similar behaviour, or is this special to my Acer?
Kind regards