Current F23 install breaks some gnome keyring applications

Was banging my head against a wall trying to work out why I could no longer push/pull from our git repo ...

After blaming networks for a bit realised that removing the gnome-keyring credential helper allowed git to work.

Found that something similar, which I expect to be the root cause, was already filed as bz#1267570

Since using the gnome keyring isn't an unusual configuration for git usage check your credential helper if you have and symptoms of git hanging in F23 till the gnome-keyring issues are fixed.