F23 Final TC6 x86_64 Desktop --> liveCD shutdown problem

Hi,
there was a thread about a shutdown problem in F23 Final. I think the same problem appeared now with TC6 in the live CD. I booted the liveCD, installed TC6 onto an external disk, clicked on shutdown in the menue the liveCD displays, the screen becomes black, but the signal (a blue lamp on my Acer laptop) is still on PC running. I had to manually unplug the PC. This is easy to verify again.
Kind Regards