Evolution and Shift key

Fresh install and updated Fedora 23 as of today.

While using evolution, and the preview screen, where the emails are on
top, and the preview window is on the bottom where you read the email,
it seems if you click on an email, hold the shift key, you should be
able to arrow down the list highlighting until you stop.  But this
doesn't seem to work.  And yes the focus is on the email list when
trying it.

I can go into anything else on my desktop, example opening my nemo
window folder to a directory, highlighting a file, hold shift, arrow
down and it highlights everything until I stop.  This is Cinnamon
workstation, and the shift key works as expected.

evolution-3.18.0-1.fc23.x86_64

Any ideas?

--
Mike Chambers