can not handle Foto flash card (card reader) in F23 Final TC1 x86_64

Hi,
Kernel 4.2.3-300.Fc23 x86_64. When plug in the flash card (Sandisk Extreme 8GB) into the card slot of my Acer laptop, there is a message "card recognized". When I open the file menue I can see my disks but I can not see the flash card. Naturally "Rapid Foto Downloader" and "Shotwell" do not display or copy fotos. In the same system in F22 the flash card is ok, Rapid Foto Downloader and Shotwell copies the fotos and displays (It's the same hardware, internal card reader of the laptop, F22 and F23 on seperate external disks)
filed Bug 1270593
Kind Regards