Re: No GUI on booting F23 sometimes - system gets stuck

Hi Michal,

On Mon, 2015-10-05 at 08:43 -0600, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> Yes, but if you can type 'startx' after booting to level 3 you can
> type 'systemctl default' or 'telinit 5' too.  Does this hang the same
> way?  If this is producing any ouput on a console before hanging you
> may try to redirect that to a permanent file to be looked at after
> the
> next boot.

This is hanging the same way, unfortunately,

>  In any case 'journalctl -xb-1' is supposed to get you at
> least some data from the previous boot.  Did you try to examine that?
> Results of 'journalctl -xb-1' are usually way to chatty but sometimes
> one can fish out from that something useful and informative.

I did try that, although I'll reconfirm this when I get home later
today. I tried a journalctl --list-boots and it gave me something weird
too - not a list of boots as it should've. I'll post the output when I
get back home to the laptop.
--
Thanks,
Regards,