Re: Rpmfusion for F23 Beta TC1 Workstation

Dne 28.8.2015 v 14:52 Dario Lesca napsal(a):
Is Rpmfusion ready for F23 Beta TC1?
How to install and use it?
Many thanks

Quite frankly I don't understand how rpmfussion is supposed to work with rawhide/f24/f23.

My solution is to take repo files - and modify $releasever with fixed string version (ATM 22)

I'd really love to know why there is nothing like /latest/ or something like that - I just suppose there is zero cooperation between fedora and fusion.

Anyway I go used to this and thus with each for I'm manually updating those.

Also as of last 3 months usage of  rpmfusion got quite complicated,
as its all packages are based on old 'nettle' package providing  libhogweed.so.2.

My solution to this problem was - I've create 'fake' local package with those 2 libs and installed them in parallel with nettle-3.1.1-3.fc24.i686.

As a bonus - I assume mirror site selection for rpmfusion doesn't work either, so I'm using some fixed working repository.

One might even think  rpmfusion is dead for 2 months..

Zdenek