F23 Alpha, LiveCD, installation to ext harddisk

Hi,
I copied the iso F23 Alpha Release Desktop 64bit to a 2GiB Usb Flash media. Tried to install on the LiveCD (usb flash) Gparted via the Gnome SW Facility, presented in the liveCD menue. The answer was "Sorry this did not work etc". This installation of Gparted on LiveCDs with the Gnome SW utility worked on F22, F21. But a " dnf install gparted" on the F23 LiveCD was successful, at the end Gparted was ok.
The installation of F23 on an ext. harddisk was nearly ok. After having activated WIFI successfully to complete the installation, in the right upper corner of the F23 screen, I didn't see a "continue button" (German version: Weiter) but still the button "ueberspringen"  instead of "continue", which I would have expected after a successful WIFI activation. The installation itself was successful.
Kind Regards