Self-introduction: Devon Smith

Hello Everyone,
I am interested in contributing to the Fedora Project by becoming a member of the QA team.
Let me introduce myself:
I am 29 years old and I live in Colorado. I am currently a Red Hat Systems Administrator for a government entity for servers that host mySQL, VMWare vCloud Director, and Apache in a virtualized environment. I figured that joining this group would not only give me a good look at the future of RHEL, but it would also help me gain/maintain a deeper understanding of Linux as a whole.
I appreciate the opportunity!
My email is devo8604@xxxxxxxxxxx
Devon J. Smith