self introduction: sailaja nalluri

Hi all,
This is sailaja. I am very glad to join in cla-fpca group . I am very much excited to work with you all. I took training in QA automation testing and have some experince and knowledge in automation tools and want to learn from all of you.

just getting to know about fedora project and new to this project and like to contribute as much as from my side and want to learn more from all of team members.
could anyone please help me how to get started with the project and don't have much experience with the project and hope to get involved with the project. please help ..

thanks
sailaja