Re: Introduction - Donavan Lance

Welcome to QA, if you wish you can help us testing packages and giving karma, this way the packages can be pushed to updates repository, here is more info about bodhi <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bodhi> and also you can check my blog, here i post articles about Fedora and QA <http://leinfeva.tumblr.com/>

Regards :)